Arrival and departure (Checkin & Checkout)
- Arrival at the mobile homes is from 15.00, departure by 10.00.
- It is possible to pay for late departure and stay until 12.00 on the same day for an extra 500,- CZK, until 18.00 for 2000,- CZK. Late check-out is only possible by agreement depending on availability.
- Cancellations can be made free of charge within 20 days of the booking confirmation, except for bookings made within 6 weeks prior to arrival.
- Cancellations made between 20 days after confirmation and 6 weeks before arrival will be charged a cancellation fee of 25% of the total amount.
- Cancellations made between 6 weeks prior to arrival and 1 week prior to arrival will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the total amount.
- Cancellations made less than 1 week before arrival will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the total amount.
- Early departure or later arrival than booked will not give rise to any refund.
- Cancellations must be made in writing.
CHANGES TO A CONFIRMED BOOKING:
- Any changes that would result in a partial cancellation of the booking (e.g. shortening of the booking period) are subject to the Cancellation Policy
Terms and Conditions
- The mobile home can only be rented by a citizen who duly checks in at the reception desk located at the entrance of the premises, presents his/her ID and pays the mobile home rental fee if not already prepaid).
- The mobile home can be rented between 14:00 and 18:00.
- When renting a mobile home, a deposit of 1500 CZK will be required on arrival. The deposit will be refunded on departure if the mobile home is handed over in good order and cleanliness, with all equipment and no damage to the inventory or mobile home.
- On the day of arrival, the visitor is obliged to check the equipment of the mobile home according to the "List of things", report any shortcomings to the landlord.
- You can park in the reserved parking space directly on the premises.
- Bed linen is provided in each mobile home, only there are no towels and tea towels.
- There is also a basic service pack - a roll of toilet paper, a dish sponge and paper towels.
- Each tenant must read and abide by these Operating Rules.
For the duration of rental:
- Please obey nightly quiet hours from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Parking of vehicles on the grass, even for a short time, is not permitted, parking for vehicles is designated on the premises.
- For safety reasons, it is not allowed to leave children unattended in the grounds and mobile home.
- Tenants on the campsite are obliged to keep the campsite clean and tidy.
- Smoking, the use of drugs or other psychotropic substances is prohibited in the subject of the rental. Smoking is only allowed on the terrace (please use ashtrays)
- There is a container at the entrance to the premises for rubbish disposal.
- The tenant is liable for damages caused to the property of the campsite operator according to generally binding regulations. In the event of damage, the tenant will pay the costs necessary to restore the site to its original condition.
- The lessee is obliged to pay for any damage to the premises intended for rent in full, including compensation for lost profits in the amount of the applicable rental price for the entire period during which the premises intended for rent or parts of the house are out of use. The tenant is also obliged to do so if the damage is caused by children or other persons who share the rental property with the tenant.
- Furniture and other equipment may not be moved in the mobile home and the gas and electrical installations may not be tampered with.
- There is potable water throughout the premises - mains water.
- The landlord is not responsible for the quality and condition of the water in the lake.
- Swimming at your own risk.
- Feeding of swans and ducks is forbidden in the whole area
- In the mobile homes it is possible to connect to the wi-fi network for free, network name: panoramagarden password: 22221111 (with distance from the reception the quality of the connection decreases, thank you for your understanding)
- The stay of family members and other persons not registered for the mobile home rental is prohibited in the entire area.
- Dogs are not allowed on the premises.
- Fires and barbecues are only allowed in designated areas. Fires are not allowed outside the designated area. Fires may be lit on the designated fire pit until 23.00. In case of wind, the fire must be extinguished before leaving.
- The use of private beer taps is prohibited throughout the site, including the consumption of own cask beer. The use of fireworks and the production of loud music is strictly prohibited throughout the premises.
- Each Tenant acknowledges that the entire premises is monitored by the campsite operator's CCTV system and therefore each Tenant hereby acknowledges and agrees that they may be monitored by such CCTV system.
- The hirer is obliged to hand over the mobile home to the landlord at the end of the rental period in the condition in which he/she took it over, i.e. without defects or damage, in a tidy condition, with all the equipment he/she took over on arrival. If the tenant or the persons who used the mobile home with him cause damage, the tenant must immediately notify the landlord. At the end of the tenancy, the tenant shall hand over the keys to the landlord, who shall take possession of the mobile home and check its condition and equipment according to the list.
- On the day of departure, leave and hand over the mobile home by 10:00 a.m. at the latest.
- The operating rules are binding for all those staying in the Panorama Garden area.
- Any person who violates the Operating Regulations will be banned from the premises without refund. In case of damage or destruction of the landlord's equipment, the actual amount will be recovered from that person.
- The Lessor is not responsible for injury or damage to the property of the mobile home renter. He is also not liable for loss of belongings. In no event shall the renter be liable for damages caused by acts of God.
- The guest is obliged to report any damage to Panorama Garden property to the reception.
- The reception is open daily in high season from 8.00 - 12.30, 13.30 - 20.00 or you can use the doorbell.
- Failure to comply with any of the above points may result in you being banned from Panorama Garden.
We hope that by keeping to the internal rules we can keep our grounds clean and friendly.